Friday, November 8, 2013

Week 9

This Wednesday I have learned the interconnection of computer networks. It was a little tedious for me so I could not really concentrate on the lecture... I will study it again during fall break. Also, the second period of the lecture was about the recursion part of Dr.Racket. I found it similar to the apply part, which both required the knowledge of how the images would grow and develop as the number in the bracket of definitions change. One thing that worth noticing was that I should put special attention if the definition includes rotation part, because it would be tricky for the next image produced if the previous image has not been rotated. Later in the quiz, I thought I did a good job.(The font I'm using now reminds me of Dr.Racket haha)

Fall break officially starts, from now on. But there will be a second midterm next Wednesday. I need to have a review plan and start to design my cheat sheet!!! Go for it!!!I can do it!!!! But before that I need to enjoy my days off first haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment