Last week was literally the LAST week - the last week of class. We've talked about another good topic "property." We've defined property in a broad conception and the concept of the natural right to property. Property could be signaled by trademark, patent, and copyright. They are owned by one and could not be stolen by others or infringed. We have also learned some closed and open approaches for property and the policy of U of T towards copyright. What I'm confused is about the "tragicomedy" of common property... It was interesting point but also a little confusing.
Project 2 has come out. This time there were 2 files we need to work on. Jessie and I started working on them earnestly. I felt like the material was obviously more challenging than Project 1 and was also more interesting. After re-watching some of the videos and our discussion, things have become easier. We also went to office hour to consult the professor about some of our confusion and finally it was done perfectly.
All there is left is the final exam. It counts for 39% so i must treat it seriously and review all the concepts and Dr.Racket videos. I hope everyone could get a good mark in return for their effort. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment